Village Assist Community Circle
We are thrilled to announce the launch of our inaugural
Village Assist Community Circle!
ETV’s Village Community Circles are a supportive and compassionate space designed to empower community members to overcome their emotional and mental health challenges!
That is why we are assembling this first cohort of ~ 15 women to form an intimate and supportive group, facilitated by Licensed Psychologist, Dr. Cassandra Hutchins, who is a skilled and empathetic wellness professional.
What to expect
- Supportive Environment: Our circle is a judgment-free zone where participants can express their thoughts and feelings without fear of criticism.
- Professional Guidance: A licensed therapist will lead each session, offering valuable insights and evidence-based strategies to navigate challenges and promote personal growth.
- Small Group Dynamics: With a limited group size of 15 individuals, you'll have the opportunity to build genuine connections and form a close-knit community
- Format: 12 sessions will be conducted under a hybrid framework with some meetings in-person and others conducted virtually via Zoom.
- Develop Tools & Resources to support your wellness journey.
- Experience the Power of Community: Break free from the chains of isolation and discover the strength that comes from shared experiences and understanding.
- Manage Stress: Explore the mind/body connection and how to embrace a balanced lifestyle.
- Overcome Anxiety & Depression: Our therapeutic approach aims to equip you with practical tools and coping mechanisms to navigate the challenges you face.
How to Participate
Please confirm your interest by contacting Dr. Hutchins & the ETV Village Assist Team by clicking the button below. We encourage you to invite anyone you believe would benefit from the Village Assist Healing Circle to contact us.
Registration is first come, first served.I'm interested
How to Support
ETV funds this program through grants and donations. Participants are encouraged to donate $20 per session or $200 for all 12 sessions to primarily cover refreshments and on-site childcare as needed.Donate Now
Did You Know...?
Sources: US Dept. of Health & Human Services, National Institute of Health, NAMI
Join The Village!
Enter your email address to join the ETV mailing list.